How to copy a floppy disk:Edit
- Go to Desktop
- Double click on My Computer icon
- Put master disk into floppy drive
- Right click on floppy
- Go to Copy Disk
- Start (will read disk)
- Remove master disk
- Put in blank disk
- Click OK
- Double click on floppy and check opposite side for details
- Remove floppy
- Label floppy:
- Class. no.
- Disk no.
- Label inside cover of book (under stamp of order no.)e.g. Disk no. 256
- Add 500 notes field in record e.g. Disk no.256
- File original disk in cabinet.
Reviewed: 03/03/05 JB
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.