Sending Out Order RequestsEdit
- Check that the class number and sequence is on the bottom of the Request Slip.
- Date the back of all request forms the day you send them out.
- Staple the standard accompanying note onto the order form. The notes are stored in the 'Requesters' box.
- Place in a decent re-used envelope. These are found in the post room.
- Put the person's name on the envelope. Staple shut.
- Put in internal mail.
Further information on order forms can be found at Quality check for processing.CDB 10:34, 24 April 2008 (UTC)