How to print a Dawson’s Report:Edit
- Start the Putty software
- Username: talis
- Type in the password.
- Type: cd∆/usr/opt/blcmp/data/impdir/report then press enter
- Type: ls∆–l|pg
- A list of work reports appears. These are called ite_wrk_upd
- Look for that day’s file (look for Saturday’s date on a Monday). A report named pg∆ite_wrk_upd_rep.12Oct0445 was created on the 12th of October at 4.45am.
- To look at the report type: pg∆name of report then press enter, e.g. pg∆ite_pg∆ite_wrk_upd_rep.12Oct0445
- The report appears. Scroll down the page until you get to the end and a blinking cursor.
- To print to the printer beside acquisitions type: lp∆-dLibACQ1∆name of file
- Type: ctrl C to get out of commands
Reviewed & revised: 9/6/2010 JOD, JCB